PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY ORDERING PRODUCTS OFFERED ON OUR SITE AND MAKING PAYMENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE AND ANY CHANGES WILL APPLY TO THE RENTAL OF ANY PRODUCTS AFTER THE DATE OF SUCH CHANGE.
Shannon Michael Style hereby leases for a specified period to the below
named person (from herein known as Renter), and Renter hereby rents from
Shannon Michael Style the dress(es) described on the checkout screen and for
the terms and conditions set forth herein for the time period indicated (Start
Date/End Date). All dresses shall remain the property of Shannon Michael
Style and must be returned upon demand.
Shannon Michael Style liability under this Rental Agreement shall in all
cases, including without limitation, failure of delivery of the Dress(es), be
limited to the return of all sums paid by Renter to Shannon Michael Style
account of the rental provided herein.
- All dress event rentals and accessory rentals will be up to 5 days in length, beginning on the day that the dress is received by the Renter, including Saturday and Sunday. Refunds are not given for dresses returned early. Additional rental days are available upon request for an additional fee as specified on the item webpage. Reservations cannot end on a Sunday.
- Return date will be specified on rental instructions included with dress shipment. Reservations cannot end on a Sunday.
- If a shipment to a Renter is delayed, SMS will work with Renter to reasonably compensate for any missed time.
- Renters in possession of a dress will not be charged for additional days prior to their event, if agreed to by Shannon Michael Style, and their event is within the next 20 days. Full dress rental fee must be paid for by the date of reservation. late payment fees may apply. Please contact SMS for approval to keep the dress during this period.
- Shannon Michael Style will not collect or distribute any credit card information obtained from the Renter. Shannon Michael Style will attempt to collect all payments via secure electronic capture to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Shannon Michael Style not sell or attempt to sell any information collected from the Renter and will keep all account and reservation information private. We will provide individually identifiable information about our consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
The Renter agrees to the following:
- All renters must be at least 18 years of age. Parents may rent for children.
- For hygienic reasons, please wear underwear while wearing all dresses.
- PERMANENT TANNING PRODUCTS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Damages to the dress will result in additional fees or the cost of replacement of the dress.
- Dresses and Accessories will not be altered by the Renter, and any alterations must be removed and dresses must be not be damaged upon return. Damage fees from alterations will be assessed and will be withheld from any deposit, and if dress is permanently altered, Renter will be charged the full price of the dress and will be considered a purchase.
- Professional cleaning is included in the rental price and no additional cleaning charge will be assessed unless the dress is returned damaged or overly dirty. Do not dry clean the dress for any reason.
- Due to shipping, most gowns will need pressed and or steamed to remove wrinkles. This is the customers responsibility.
- Dresses may 'bleed', transfer, or rub color onto your skin and/or clothing/underwear/tights when worn and Shannon Michael Style is not responsible for such damage and will not compensate you for or replace such garments. Using the dress is at your own risk of potential damage to garments.
- All rental fees due from the Renter must be PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF RESERVATION to hold the dress for Renter's event dates. The dresses are not considered reserved until full payment is made and if payment is not received in 24 hours of invoicing, the reservation will be cancelled and the dresses may become unavailable.
- All dress and accessory rentals must be paid for prior to use.
- Renter will pay for all shipping fees. Renter will return any and all dresses and accessories via 2 day shipping of Renter's choice, with tracking. Insurance is recommended but not required. USPS Priority, Fedex 2-day, or UPS 2-day required. See "Shipping" Sectionof this contract for more information.
- Any late return fees or damage fees will be automatically invoiced to client.
- Refundable amounts will be paid within 14 days from return of dresses.
- Collections: If you do not pay the amounts you owe when due, then we may institute collection procedures. You agree to pay our costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and may be enforced in the state of Ohio. You will also be prohibited from renting dresses in the future.
- Any cancellation of a dress event rental or accessory reservation greater than 21 days before the start date will incur forfeiture of 25% of the rental fee per dress for event rentals and 75% will be refunded to Renter. Shipping fee will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation within 21 days of the start date will incur the full rental fee per dress or per accessory set. Shipping fee will be refunded, if the dress has not been shipped.
- There are no refunds or pro-rated refunds or credits of any type offered due to Renter not using or wearing a reserved dress that has been shipped to them.
- Dresses and accessories received early by the Renter will incur no additional fee.
- Renter will return/ship the dresses back to Shannon Michael Style no later than the specified return date. Renter is responsible for the safe return of the dresses and will ship the dress with tracking confirmation to ensure return.
- Renter is responsible for loss/theft during return shipping and should insure the package if necessary.
- Renter will use 2 DAY shipping with tracking method to ensure timely return of the dresses.
- Dresses not returned via 2 Day shipping on or before the specified date will be charged $25 per day, for each dress sent late, until the dress is received ,which will be due immediately.
- Late fees are strictly enforced.
- Accessory rental late returns are $10/day. The same return shipping agreement applies to jewelry rental as dress rental
- All accessories sent with the rental dresses must be returned with the dress as specified, or a late fee of $10/day will apply. Any accessories not returned within 10 days will be charged full retail value as determined by Shannon Michael Style. Renters who are in possession of their dress within 20 days prior to their start date but do not make full payment of the rental amount by the end of their try on period will be assessed a $10/day late fee, per day, per dress, until full payment is made.
- Dresses and accessories not returned after 10 days will be charged the full purchase price of the rental dress, which will be determined as the price of the rental multiplied by 15. Renters are responsible for the safety of the dresses/jewelry while in their possession and agree to pay for the loss of any dress/jewelry.
RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SHANNON MICHAEL STYLE RENTALS HAS NOT AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE DRESS(ES), ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ITS CONDITION AND/OR ITS QUALITY AND RENTER ACCEPTS ALL DRESSES AS “AS IS” CONDITION. RENTER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFE CARE AND TIMELY RETURN OF THE DRESS(ES) AND ANY ACCESSORIES IN GOOD CONDITION, AND RENTER SHALL BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE DRESS(ES).
I agree to all terms set forth and that Shannon Michael Style Rentals and
agree to cover the cost of the dress rental(s), shipping, and any damages/loss/
theft and/or late charges. I agree to allow Shannon Michael Style to charge
my credit card to cover these costs and any additional fees owed to Shannon
By creating an account or paying for a reservation on a dress,
Renter affirms agreement to all terms herein stated.
Jan 1, 2020
Governed by the laws of the State of OHIO